Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Technical Writer AccelByte Inc
- Producing and maintaining high-quality technical and API documentation of our RESTful, websocket and client’s SDK;
- Identifying the needs for our product documentation both internally and externally;
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement by getting feedback from our clients and performing reviews of content.
- As a Technical Writer you will work closely with our engineers and product teams.
- Basic familiarity and understanding of computer science concepts, and how internet works.
- Experienced with recorded video tutorials, live video streams, or other methods of presentation;
- Degree in Communication, English, Computer Science or related fields;
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented individuals;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies;
- Experience in using web-based content creation tools;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand reading code in languages such as Java or C++.