To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Travels are free
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Technical Support Engineer (Civil Engineering or Architect) at ZWSOFT Indonesia
- Release technical resources based on different industries' research, including but not limited to whole workflow; steps in using ZWSOFT's software; ZWSOFT's software advantages and disadvantages; ZWSOFT solutions to end user; suggestions to ZWSOFT R&D team
- Provide technical service to resellers, including but not limited to: product training, product demos, Q&A, assisting with the installation and configuration, and offering solutions.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to end users, including but not limited to: usage of the software, troubleshooting, advising solutions, recording issue reports, collecting users' feedback, etc.
- Generate/translate product and technical resources, including but not limited to product introduction script, poster, video, tutorial, competent product news or reports.
- Collaborate with colleagues in teamwork to achieve the Indonesia branch target.
- Minimum bachelor's degree. Prefer Architecture, Civil Engineering, MEP Engineering, and Construction Management related majors.
- 3+ years of tech support experience. Work experience in AEC companies or government sectors will be a plus
- Well understand and experienced in using CAD, BIM, or 3D software, e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, ZWCAD, Rhino, SketchUp,etc
- Superior presentation, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must. Fluent in Chinese will be a plus
- Competitive salary, allowance and bonus
- Based in Jakarta, and travel to other cities if necessary
- Enjoy public holidays, annual leave, and other benefits according to local laws and regulations
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More