This job post is managed by
Job description for Technical Presales at Altrovis Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant major.
- Display a deep product understanding of the chosen products and technologies.
- performing a similar role Min 1-2 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Database Management System (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server).
- In-depth knowledge of Programming Language (e.g. ASP.Net, ASP Classic, C#, etc.).
- Can communicate with other parties/customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to colleagues requiring assistance with equipment, hardware, or service configurations and functionality. When required liaise directly with customers or prospective customers in relation to the same.
- Perform a technical lead role in the review and response of RFP/RFI documents.
- Writes technical specifications and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Attending customer meetings to deliver technical content and presentations.
- Conduct and take responsibility for the technical verification and sign-off of solution design, configuration, interoperability, and delivery cost assessment.
- Keep up to date with the latest product developments from our chosen suppliers and within the industry in general.
- Participate in the technical handover of sales to the relevant project team. This will involve the creation of pre-defined documentation.
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with those contacted during work.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More