Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Technical Lead at Pt Taksu Teknologi Indonesia
- You will analyse business requirements coming from clients or project managers. You need to understand the impact of the requirements, predict what other future requirements will be, and make a technical decision to cater for future developments and achieve the shorter business goals.
- Based on the requirements, you will plan for the architecture of the solution (database, API endpoints, the resources, states, etc). You will break the big tasks and delegate them to the engineers.
- You need to ensure that your team writes quality code. Therefore, you will show them how to write good code with unit testing and useful comments.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the code. So you will design a process for code review and automate it using CI/CD.
- You will be responsible that the system can be deployed and run smoothly. Therefore, you might design the server or simply use AWS/serverless to ensure that the server can handle a spike in traffic while keeping the running cost low.
- You will talk to the PM of the client and explain to them why your technical implementation is like this, and not that. You will listen to their problems and are able to analyse if their problems are valid.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Must possess at least 5 years working experience in the IT field.
- Must have experience to lead an IT team of 3-10 people.
- Must have development experience in a project that involves API server, web client, mobile client, and deployment to cloud-based servers.
- Must have deep experience in one or more programming languages: Java, .NET, PHP, Golang, NodeJS.
- Must have experience in one or more Framework: .NET Core, Laravel, Spring, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile development is advantageous: React Native, Swift, Kotlin.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Speak and write English.
- Support for modern software development infrastructure with preference for automation.
- Preference to work remote or in our office in Denpasar / Tangerang.
- Opportunities to grow and improve your skills with certification programs, skills training courses, and bonuses.