Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Technical Lead at Cv. Konsultan Teknologi Indonesia
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Lead also has to assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR- Process check master.
- Lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
- At least 5 years in similar position
- At least 5 years in software development industry
- Have designed system using microservice architecture
- Working knowledge in microservices technologies
- Backend (Golang/.NET Core)
- Message Broker (RabbitMQ)
- Frontend (ReactJS)
- Mobile (Flutter)
- Database (MariaDB, MongoDB)