Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Technical Engineer at PT Indo Kordsa Tbk
- Coordinate all technical activities within and with other department and give direct instructions to subordinates (technician) and responsible to the Technical Manager.
- Prepare and issue process specification.
- Monitoring product trend properties.
- To solve quality problem of tire cord fabric.
- Planning, conduct, and follow up Customer approval.
- Analyse and observe all trials related with new product development, process improvement and customer complaint.
- Support R&D project related with research and development program in Indo Kordsa.
- Prepare and share customer complaint and satisfaction to other departments.
- Follow up and report on-hold materials.
- Involve in Production activity.
- Maintain customer relation and service to customer
- Involve in continues improvement project.
- Find solution for customer complaint-occasion
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Technical fields preferably in Manufacturing industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must and advance in presentation skill.
- Broad knowledge in best practice Process and Technical.
- Competencies: Learning From Experience, Display Courage, Global & Long Term Thinking.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage