Job description for Talent Live Streaming at Open Labs
- Involve in broadcast/livestream process, including scheduling, planning and marketing
- Develop creative ways to enhance and improve production workflow
- Produce actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new livestream strategies
- Track, monitor and understand livestream performance through insights and analytics
- Coordinate and work with other marketing team to boost campaign through Livestream.
- Become talent of the live streaming
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass -Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Confident in presentation skills due to livestreaming duties.
- Excellent command of English and exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Fast learner and hands on executer with a positive attitude.
- Reliable and a good team player who enjoy working at a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with experience as streamers, bloggers, emcees or host for any programmes are preferred.
- Willing to work in Batuceper, Tangerang for Live streaming at night needed (Must Ready) weekdays or weekend.