This job post is managed by
Job description for Talent Acquisition Specialist (URGENTLY NEEDED) at Bali United Football Club
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding.
- Have experience in hiring junior – manager level talent, preferably from advertising/agency background.
- Familiarity with using job portals and recruitment tools across the channel.
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends, as well as sourcing strategies.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for all manpower request from Bali United Group.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork and administration for new hires.
- Conduct new employee on boarding process.
- Connect with University or any job Platform for Partnership.
- Collaborate and create company branding through social media.
- Support for all the event agendas from Bali United Group if needed.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More