This job post is managed by
Job description for System Engineer at Pt. Softnet Indonesia
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Perform testing, installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and remediation services.
- Provides technical support both remotely and on-site for a safe, reliable and efficient operation, and maintenance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Informatics or related field.
- Have deep knowledge and skill in Microsoft Window Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Having a Certification from Microsoft and or Linux Operating Systems will be an advantage
- Understanding of Active Directory and or LDAP and EDR/XDR
- Working experience in the related field will be an advantage.
- Independent and organised and able to do multi-tasking jobs.
- Writen & oral skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a team.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More