Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for System Engineer (Cloud Engineer) at Tokopedia
- Build, scale and support high-availability Ubuntu Linux production and development systems in cloud environment.
- Design and build infrastructure automated tools.
- Assess existing environments for opportunities to simply, automate or bring efficiency to technical processes.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of cloud and virtualization systems.
- 1-2 years of experience with Linux and related protocols/software. Including task automation (bash, Python), tuning, troubleshooting, and security.
- Ability to conceptualize a distributed service, it’s dependencies and the transactional flow.
- Ability to analyze network traces and troubleshoot application performance problems.
- Experience with Go in production-grade systems.
- Proficient with Git.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS/GCP/Alibaba Cloud) and using CLI/API).
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform.
- Understanding of networking and network administration, including cloud VPC, LB, security group/firewall, and VPN.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events