Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description System Analyst PT Lawencon Internasional
- Ensure timely development and ongoing maintenance of the Company-wide ERP system completely.
- Assist projects related to Company’s ERP and product support.
- Extract data, report creation and analyze systems for ERP solutions.
- Implement the ERP process to increase efficiencies.
- Perform as liaison between functional teams, IT Application Support, IT Development on system issues, enhancements and projects.
- Report writing and query creation in relation to ERP source system data.
- Update and manage ERP application system documentation.
- Develop detailed documentation for system enhancements and business cases assisting enhancement requests.
- Prepare process and user training documentation for ERP system implementation.
- Provide training on system functionality as requested by business owners.
- Proven work experience as a system analyst min.3 years
- At least 3 years of working experiences as programmer
- Experience with software development, creating FSD, TSD, Database Relationship Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Application Architecture Diagram and other required documentation
- Strong knowledge of business information system
- A solid understanding and experience working with ERP systems
- Required Skill(s): Programming, SDLC, Software Development, Java,Frontend, Solution Architecture, MVC, OOP, UML, FSD, TSD, UAT, Finance
- Familiarity with Enterprise application platform using .NET/Java/PHP
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good English proficiency, especially in writing
- Fast learner, good problem solving, teamwork and analytical skills