To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Job description for Sustainability Officer at Chick-in
- Oversees the overall execution, mission, and efficacy of the sustainability program and department.
- Collaborates with appropriate departmental managers to facilitate performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Assesses and analyzes company policies and processes to identify areas in and processes to which improvements can be made in accordance with the organizations commitment to sustainability.
- Brainstorms and identifies creative ways in which the company can balance business obligations with the goal of respecting, supporting, and improving the environments.
- Proposes and implements strategies to address various environmental concerns including energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling, building and facility design, and general education on sustainability.
- Drafts and implements sustainable organizational policies that address environmental concerns.
- Evaluates efficacy of sustainability programs; recommends and implements improvements as necessary.
- Conducts research to identify environmental and sustainability concerns, interests, and issues.
- Considers sustainability proposals with attention to factors such as cost effectiveness, feasibility, and ease of integration with other programs.
- Drafts and prepares reports, presentations, and proposals; presents proposals and recommendations to the Chief Executive Officer, board of directors, and other key stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains appropriate documentation and records including budgets and other financials.
- Prepares documentation required for project funding for various environmental initiatives including proposals and grant applications.
- Maintains current working knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all applicable local, state, federal, and internal environmental laws and regulations.
- Identifies and facilitates training as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superlative and creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Thorough and current knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyze and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create, interpret, and execute a budget.
- Presentation skills required to deliver proposals to varying groups of individuals.
- Bachelors degree in related field required; Masters degree highly preferred.
- Professional certification preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of corporate, business and management experience required.