Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Gifts & Vouchers
We believe that every contribution you make, big or small, counts and deserves appreciation. For your hard work, we show recognition through delightful gifts and vouchers that you can use to treat yourself.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Support Coordinator at Pt Wowrack Indonesia
- Oversee the work of engineers in the day shift, including tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 roles for Windows, Linux, and Network System Administration
- Ensure that ticket resolutions align with escalation procedures and meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards
- Create comprehensive handover documents and reports for both the previous and next shifts, ensuring a seamless transition of responsibilities
- Document various operational activities, including schedules, ticket histories, alerts, outage reports, and customer complaints
- Review the performance and evaluate the quality of service provided by engineers when dealing with customers
- Provide support and guidance to engineers when they encounter problems, have specific requests, or need updates
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in the similar position
- Strong leadership abilities to effectively manage and lead the support engineering team
- Proficiency in multitasking, particularly when dealing with a dynamic support environment
- Basic knowledge of IT systems, including system engineering, Windows, Linux, and networking
- Proficient in English
- Willing to relocate to Surabaya (hybrid working set-up)
- Willing to be on-call during weekends as needed
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More