Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Strategy and Ops Intern (Winter 2021) Bluente
- Get your hands dirty: As one of our initial members, you'll play a role in shaping the product and learn every aspect of app development.
- Fast-paced: You'll be involved with multiple aspects of the start-up, from building the strategy to stakeholder management.
- Mentorship: You’ll be working directly with the CEO who was a former Bain consultant and has multiple experiences mentoring and leading teams across multiple projects.
- Build a product that counts: We believe we can change the language learning space. We hope you are interested too!
- Join at an exciting time: We're at the start of our journey and have just completed a prototype, preparing for launch. You'll be an essential part of that launch. We're also starting to search for seed funding so we will be expanding quickly.
- Perform analyses and research that can make the right growth decisions (e.g. user behavior understanding, customer segmentation)
- Prioritize and launch products that are most important to our target segments
- Identify and implement new opportunities that grow Bluente’s business
- Develop educational content and test its robustness with industry professionals
- Designing and conducting experiments to improve product
- Conduct market analysis and prepare stakeholder presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Resourceful and high willingness to learn
- Highly accountable and takes ownership of one’s own work
- Interest in entrepreneurship and/or is a self-starter
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work minimum 3 to 4 days per week or full-time during the winter
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Experience in education and/or tech industry a plus