Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Sr Angular Developer at PT. Bank Multiarta Sentosa Tbk. (Bank MAS)
- Frontend Mastery: Leverage your expertise to develop and maintain efficient and user-friendly frontend applications using Angular and TypeScript.
- Micro Frontend Knowledge: Apply your in-depth knowledge of micro frontend concepts to contribute to the development of modular and scalable applications.
- Leadership (Lead Developers): Take the lead on projects and guide teams to deliver exceptional results. Mentor junior developers and steer project success
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of frontend solutions and support innovation in the rapidly evolving banking industry.
- For Senior Positions: Proven experience in Angular and TypeScript development, and a deep passion for frontend development. Familiarity with micro frontend concepts is a plus.
- For Lead Positions: Extensive experience in Angular and TypeScript, a strong grasp of micro frontend concepts, and a demonstrated track record of leading teams or projects
- Passion: A genuine enthusiasm for frontend development and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Innovation: An agile mindset and a desire to stay ahead in the ever-evolving field of frontend development.
- HR Interview
- Panel User Interview.
- Final Interview.
- Background Check
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More