Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Quality Assurance Specialist UMAI
- Performing root-cause analysis on some specific customer issues to understand what we can do better and improve customer support
- Give suggestions to improve on the assigned products to test at UMAI
- Liaise with internal teams in order to give feedback clear, thorough and achievable on what processes can be improved in order to increase the quality of our support
- Creates test plans and test cases
- Liaise and report to the Product teams based on the root-cause analysis results to surface product issues and create sets of recommendations on product improvement based on customers feedback
- Create and update reports to provide insights to other teams in the business on what is causing customer pain and how we can improve the product experience
- Investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience; analytics or operations experience at a high-growth company is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- SQL fluency or knowledge of at least one programming language is necessary
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills and the understanding that there’s always more to learn
- Strong ability to coach and provide feedback
- Experience presenting data visually . Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, managing work and professional relationships, interpersonal communication.
- Speed, resourcefulness and a go getter attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ownership - You get things done.You have the initiative to solve problems on your own.
- Learn quickly and enjoy a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and handle changing priorities.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Direct exposure to the founders and management, working directly with one of the founders
- Challenging and diversified tasks with full responsibility for the projects in your team
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the region. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a meaningful international network
- Opportunity to manage, mentor and grow a team of developers and engineers from all around the world