Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Engineer (Web, Front-end, Back-end, Full-Stack) - SE2 Glints
- Manage delivery timelines effectively and collaborate closely with product designers, product managers, UX researchers, and other engineers in an agile fashion.
- Writing Code: Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors, with scalability and performance in mind.
- Testing: Understands the testing pyramid, and writes unit tests as well as higher-level tests in accordance with it.
- Debugging: Proficient at using systematic debugging to diagnose all issues located to a single service
- Domain Expertise: Understands a technical domain at a high level and can independently gather sufficient context to work productively within it.
- Experience in DevOps and in using the surrounding ecosystem of tools
- Good grasp of security principles, and develops with a security-first mindset
- Sufficient business acumen to translate business problems into internal software solutions
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage