Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Software Engineer (Fresh Graduate) at itemku
- We are doing full remote work.
- You have to pass an online coding test first to apply to our company.
- After you apply, follow this link: https://itemku.com/s/fresh
- There will be an online test. If you pass the online test, we will contact you soon.
- If you don't finish the online test, we will not continue your application.
- Build interactive and accessible UIs for itemku using TypeScript and React.
- Design, implement and operate new web services using Koa.js
- Collaborate with diverse teams to plan, prototype, build, and maintain new features.
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Integrate with Build infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Research web technology trends.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts, design patterns, data structures, and ALGORITHMS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to read and write in English.
- Equipment for remote work: Laptop, monitor, headset and good internet
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expertise with React.
- Knowledgeable with Node.js and its framework.
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events