Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Developer Dalstech Pte Ltd
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements.
- As part of a team, develops software solutions that meets client’s needs and perform as designed
- Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects
- Consistently improves skills in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility
- Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions
- Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in programming language such as C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience in API Gateway and RestAPI.
- Experience in UI/UX is an added advantage.
- Experience in MS SQL database and SQL syntax.
- Experience in relevant development software, particularly, Visual Studio, MS SQL.
- Experience applying theories related to web, database, interactive and mobile application.
- Understanding of basic designing tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines.
- Highly creative in thinking, concepts and designs.
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events