Asia Pacific Exchange Pte. Ltd. (“APEX”) (www.asiapacificex.com) is the 3rdMAS licensed derivatives Exchange in Singapore. Lead by a group of visionary leaders, APEX lists futures and other derivative products for a wide spectrum of global investors to manage their trading and price risks. APEX’s clearing house, APEX Clear, offers innovative clearing and settlement services across multi-asset classes the exchange lists.
The candidate will support the Information Technology Department.
The Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with senior developers to design, develop, test and deploy business applications on Linux and Windows platforms to meet functional and technical requirements
- Operate and maintain existing applications to meet business objectives, diagnose and resolve issues or bugs, and assist customers with possible technical inquires or problems
- Collect or draft documents for business user stories, software design and developments, system user guides, or other reports as required by senior technicians
- Research and experiment on new technologies, develop prototypes, and track industry dynamics
- Other roles or responsibilities required by team from time to time
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields from reputable institutions, with good track record in computer science, electronic engineering or related disciplines
- Solid understanding of IT fundamentals such as computing systems, general algorithms, networks and compliers
- Good mastering of at least one high-level programming language such as C/C++ (preferred) and Java. Hands-on programming experiences or practical projects highly preferred
- Genuine interest and passion for technologies, willing to learn and devote to IT jobs, able to follow technical standards and procedures
- Some working experience advantageous but not required as on the job training will be provided
- Easy-going personality and positive team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and able to produce quality work under pressure from time to time
- Proficiency in Mandarin advantageous to liaise with Chinese counterparties
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
Please send your CV to email@example.com a single document. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants shall be notified.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.