This job post is managed by
Job description for Social Media Video Editor (Youtube & Tiktok) at Hariyo Ardhito Enterprises
- Edit Tiktok and Youtube videos
- Utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and general video editing software to work on a video.
- Adjusting your video to meet standards, by utilizing notes given by work partners such as scriptwriter, production team or the talents themselves
- Working with scriptwriters & production team to improve and share skills, as well as communicate and improve your proficiency in video editing.
- Implementing creative choices during editing - including scenario structure for animations, finding the right music for certain clips and reactions, and determining what should be supported visually/audibly in the editing process
- Experience in Adobe products, specifically Premiere Pro & Photoshop.
- Passive/active in english (capable of watching english based videos)
- Interested in big content creators
- A desire to constantly improve and make the perfect video, and to adjust your understanding of what a “perfect” video might be
- Being incredibly accountable, and meeting deadlines far in advance without sacrificing quality
- If you’re able to learn and progress your understanding of video strategy quickly and without issue, in order to maximize efficiency and reduce the notetaking workload
- You show a passion for video editing, and a strong background of editing work. While a thorough background is not indicative of skill, it’s helpful for us to accurately judge your abilities
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More