Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Social Media Specialist Magnus Digital Indonesia
- Manage all social media accounts Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube for our clients
- Content creation, content planning, editorial plan, social media response
- QC for captions, visual, topic/theme (you’ll be working with our Creative & Ops team)
- Live report (if any)
- Tactical activation (if any)
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing social media.
- Ideally have previous agency experience.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with Social Media Management platforms
- Knowledge of Paid Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment remotely.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.