This job post is managed by
Job description for Social Media Officer at M Bloc Group
- A bachelor's degree in communication or a related field is preferred.
- Must have strong writing skills
- Excellent in thinking logic and analysis
- At least 1-year of experience in content writing and managing Social Media (don't forget to share your creative portfolio)
- Background of agency or advertising in advantage
- Manage the daily presence of the brand's Social Media account (ideation research, content creation, analysis, and reporting)
- Create editorial plans for the client’s social media campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and eventually contribute to sales activity.
- Responsible for ideation and creating an engaging caption for the content.
- Manage a social media account and execute posting and monitoring.
- Interact with followers
- Photography and videography skills are a plus
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Creating a report both for activation and social media management
- Scriptwriting for ads with a combination of company branding, products, services, and events
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More