Hoow Foods is launching an internship programme to assist and oversee the commercialisation, execution of deals and partnerships with external organisations. This also includes the day-to-day business operations of Hoow Foods’ joint venture companies.
Killiney Kopitiam is the oldest Hainanese coffeeshop in Singapore. Traditionally famous for its Nanyang-style coffee/tea, half boiled eggs and kaya toast. We have launched our ecommerce last year, listing our consumer packaged products - Instant beverages and food paste.
1. To help with the implementation and be involved in marketing commercialised products that we have with our joint venture companies (e.g the Killiney coffee etc), which includes working on social media business development
2. Create and execute social branding content on our channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and our various sales channels.
3. Involved in planning monthly social media campaigns
4. Daily monitoring of social media channels
5. Coordinate with social media influencers, managing deliverables and timelines
6. Conceptualise, execute and track the performance of our social media engagements to increase our followers and improve our engagement rates
Working hours: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 5pm
Craving for bubble tea? How about a juicy burger oozing with your favourite concoction of sauces? Or that good old plate of fragrant, sizzling char kway teow? We enjoy these food. They are rich with savour that appeal to our tastebuds. Unfortunately, they are also packed with calories, containing excessive sugar, salt, and fat.
We know that these food are not good for our health. Yet we cannot resist the temptation to indulge in them. If only there is a healthier version that tastes just as good.
This is what we do at Hoow Foods so that the dilemma between delicious food and good health becomes a thing of the past. Hoow Foods is a food-technology startup based in Singapore. We develop state-of-the-art food reformulation processes to make your favourite food healthier without compromising on the taste.
Sounds too good to be true?
In fact, that's not all. Always pushing against the boundaries of technological possibilities, we are developing new processes to not just reduce unhealthy elements in our food but to supplement them with health-enhancing nutrients. Relish a bowl of laksa that is not only lower in fat and sodium, but also enhances your health in aspects like higher bone density? That's just one of the many products in our research pipeline.
We welcome you to join us at Hoow Foods in this exciting journey to revolutionize food!
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.