Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Social Media Manager at Space And Shapes
- Interfacing with related brand and strategic team to understand social media campaign requirement and work with content, community, influencers, and other relevant team to execute them.
- Manage social media channels, activities, ensure that Social Media is a key driver of business, rather than a nice-to-have.
- Coordinating social media campaign execution with clients which include but are not limited to content creation, influencer engagement, community engagement, workflow, reporting and analytics.
- Coordinate with different clients and strategic team in the company to engage relevant communities through online and social media and community activations.
- Define, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation and implement continuous improvement to Social Media activity.
- Work closely with production team to ensure content development will always come into consideration for client's Community and Social marketing activity.
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and product related landscape to identify content, channels and engagement opportunities.
- Building monthly brand's performance report using supported analytical tool and present resourceful findings for the clients
- Ability to identify, track, and analyse relevant community and social metrics (engagement rate, reach, impression, uplift, etc)
- Ability to maintain good relationship with client through communication and projects
- Leadership skills, to be able to organize, direct, and motivate other team members.
- Good verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail and able to curate content
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Skills on office software like Spreadsheet, GDoc, and Powerpoint/Gslide
- Manage to build presentation slides to present plan, analysis, or findings
- Parental/family leave