Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At FOREXimf.com, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for SEO Specialist at FOREXimf.com
- Willing to move to Bandung
- Minimum of 3+ years SEO experience
- Experience in using SEO and ASO tools such as AHREFS, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc
- Understands Google Analytics and Google Search Console metrics
- Solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix
- Strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
- Demonstrates a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments and create reports on how changes will impact the search for all parts of the business
- Technical SEO knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication in English, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go the extra mile in learning and upgrading yourself. Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting to a dynamic environment. Interest in the forex, investment, stock, cryptocurrency or financial sector is a plus
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies to improve organic traffic, search ranking, and maximize ROI
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research, and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets needed for marketing, product, and other teams.
- Identify opportunities to increase organic search from images and videos, establishing best practices to do that across all areas of business
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, and Schema
- Work closely with other marketing counterparts/vendors to oversee SEO campaigns which include technical auditing and onsite implementation, link outreach, and content development
- Work with other teams such as freelance content writers, graphic designer and growth marketing managers to identify new opportunities to bring in organic traffic
- Analyze backlinks strategy quarterly, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement. Replace outdated, toxic, or dropped off links.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth, through SEO optimization, in all areas of the business and work closely with respected product managers to build hypotheses and implement successful tests
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
- Establish best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links, and HTML sitemaps
- Prepare SEO reports on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with internal stakeholders, audit team efforts, prepare competitive analysis and identify areas for improvement.