Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for SEO Specialist at PolicyPal
- Present and execute strategies for growth, optimisations, backlinking and areas of improvement for SEO Campaigns and search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the website and marketing materials, monitor daily performance metrics and improve on the SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with various business units to manage SEO strategies and set measurable goals that demonstrate improvements in marketing efforts.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimisation and search engine rankings
- Key liaison and go-to person for domain related matters
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and increase organic traffic growth.
- Understand the basic best practices of the SEO, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition and customer retention
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Have a working understanding of content categorisation, content development, distribution and measurement
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content with editorial deadlines
- Monitor and analyse web traffic and social media metrics
- Measure, optimise, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis
- 2 to 4 years experience in SEO is highly preferred with the ability to demonstrate measurable results from previous work experience
- Strong hands-on experience with organic search platforms such Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, SE Ranking and other SEO platforms are highly desirable
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation algorithms, best practices or have a good understanding of the basics.
- Able to create relevant, engaging and effective content and/or editing for websites, services and programmes pages, meta page descriptions, blog articles etc
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Project management skills with focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English