Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description SEO/Performance Marketing Specialist - Batam (Remote during covid) Gemstar Technology
- Produce monthly GA reports for our clients that report on performance and provide recommendations.
- Monthly SEO updates to all client websites using our SEMRush tool. You will need to optimise content, update keywords and perform other SEO responsibilities.
- SEO research for client pitches and client content strategies.
- Execute on-page SEO technical audit regularly for existing and new client websites.
- Recommending and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assisting in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Manage all aspects of improving performance of website with our Head of Digital.
- Mange all social media scheduling of posts using Hootsuite.
- Manage SEM campaigns or SEO marketing outreach campaigns.
- Analyzing and interpreting campaign performance data and report.
- Generate campaign reports on all SEM or other paid social media campaigns.
- Develop campaign deliverables for marketing content and offers.
- Ensure that all our activity have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analysed.
- Provide weekly/monthly performance reporting and analysis on all activity and campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Advanced keyword research and SEO skills (both on-page and off-page – i.e. link building)
- Ability to understand metrics and KPIs and provide recommendations to improve SEO performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and SEMRush
- Advanced knowledge of HooteSuite and other social media platforms
- Advanced performance marketing knowledge include Paid LI