Job description for Senior UX Researcher at Vidio
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative & quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, usability testing, focus groups, diary studies, and surveys.
- Conduct competitive/market analysis to identify audience segments and develop user journeys that reflect the needs and pain points of those segments.
- Deliver compelling insights, stories and artefacts to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement.
- Contributes actionable suggestions based on user needs and usability best practices.
- 3+ years of experience conducting research on user experiences.
- Passion for problem solving through user-centric design.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; a self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to synthesize data from multiple sources in order to best represent user needs.
- Passion for entertainment and avid watcher.
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits