Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior UI/UX Designer Sunriseclick
- Create innovative and conversion-friendly UI/UX for our websites and mobile apps
- Redesign our current platforms
- Work with the product team through development cycles and sprints from inception, wireframes and prototyping to the finished product
- Create design material for our platform – banners, icons etc.
- Conduct meaningful user feedback sessions
- Constantly review and improve the functionality of our platforms
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and design trends
- 5+ years of UI/UX or product experience with at least 3+ years designing for mobile
- Experience with optimization platforms
- Highly competent with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop etc.) and prototyping tools (Marvel, InDesign etc.)
- Strong understanding of typography, composition and color hierarchy
- Familiarity with frontend technologies - ability to code not necessary
- Must be able to work in Singapore