Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Software Engineer (HGX) Fundnel Teknologies
- Write or review code for various products
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of all products while collaborating with the rest of the member firms’ engineering team on integration to design and launching of new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization with a good understanding and execution of security and data protection
- Exploring and integration of third-party APIs
- Need to have in-depth knowledge in design, build and maintain the software development pipeline
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt
- Keep an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our technology in strengthening our product offerings
- Full-stack development experience
- At least 6-9 years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge in backend development using one of the following is a must:
- Ruby on Rails or Node.js or Java
- Solid front-end development experience, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, responsive web design
- Experience building REST APIs and integrating multiple systems, token authentication.
- Experience in building and maintaining relational databases, implementing analytics.
- Experience with unit testing, Selenium and TDD based development.
- Understanding of DevOps (git, Jenkins ) to build, deploy and maintain server infrastructure
- Front end development experience with React / Angular
- Experience with assets and dependency management using webpack, npm, composer, word press
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with caching practices, Memcache, Redis, web server cache policies
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events