Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Collects vibration measurement data at site using portable instruments as per client’s schedule.
- Collects temperature measurement data.
- Reports site observations & findings to Engineer.
- Full compliance to site safety requirements.
- Strictly follows all site procedures including but not limited to application of work permit.
- Conducts basic administrative duties such as maintenance of engineering records and generation of standard service reports.
- Assists co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Diploma / ITE certification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with 2 years of working experience.
- Understanding of mechanical or instrumental equipment is required.
- Candidate with knowledge on Vibration measurement and/or has Vibration ISO Level 1 Certification is preferred.
- Experience with Emerson CSI 2130/ CSI 2140 portable instruments will be an advantage.
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Candidates with plant exposure and/or vibration monitoring knowledge has advantage.