This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Product Manager at Mythic Protocol
- Take ownership of large, complex, and highly technical projects that include product design and development.
- Be the integration advocate for the business with an understanding of the system as it is today and a vision for where the system needs to go leveraging customer insights, technology trends, and strategic objectives.
- Ensure product acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle.
- Define customer and/or business-facing outcomes and measures.
- Engage directly and daily with delivery teams to develop, test, and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
- Sprint execution, including backlog refinement, iteration planning, user story elaboration, developing user story acceptance criteria, reviewing and accepting user stories, and participating in team demos and retrospectives.
- Evaluate progress throughout iterations and provide real-time feedback to the Agile delivery team.
- Interface with executives and development across organizations.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and project development.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the organization by contributing to the knowledge base and blogs.
- Research and analyze the market, the consumers, and the road map for the product.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Involve with the development of the product especially related to NFT directly.
- Strong English communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years of experience or as a Product Manager/Product Owner, especially in Technology Industry.
- Familiar or involved with NFT, web3, or any Cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Experience in handling products on a supervisory level.
- Has strong people and project management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate and challenge when required.
- Ability to quickly break down high-level features into digestible work items delivered in short iterations.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More