Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Product Designer Glints
- Create excellent solutions to improve user’s life and livelihood - You will lead the full product design process from: problem investigation, concept creation, prototyping, usability testing to high-fidelity UI.
- Drive metrics by putting the user first - Using your understanding of our users, UI/UX knowledge, and strong collaboration with team members you will create solutions that help users achieve their goals in a measurable way
- Improve the user experience on desktop web, mobile web, and mobile applications.
- Glints Design System - support the development of Glints Design System and propose how to improve it over time.
- Deep knowledge of UX and familiar with running UX processes. Able to rapidly produce multiple ideas and concepts visually.
- Outstanding UI abilities. You have an eye for good design, with an extensive portfolio of live projects that showcases visual and interaction design skills, including mobile applications.
- Experienced in conducting usability testing to iterate on your designs
- Proficiency with various prototyping tools (such as Sketch, Invision). A plus if you have knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You thrive in an collaborative environment and can effectively facilitate problem solving with software engineers, researchers, and product managers to create the best experience for our users
- A passion for solving design problems and bringing projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- Stellar written and verbal communication English skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
- You have experience in using data to inform your design decisions.
- 2-3 years of experience in Product or UX Design with a proven track record in designing a successful consumer-facing mobile web application.
- You are proactive and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and give it constructively as well.
- Flexible working hours
- Personalized training and development opportunities
- Great company culture & a driven cross-functional team with strong product ownership