Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Product Designer Glints Indonesia
- Growth: We are a fast-growing company that grew revenue six times in the past year while doubling headcount. You will be part of this growth trajectory and given lots of challenges to grow quickly.
- Impact: Our company's purpose is to contribute to a world where all people and organizations can realize their human potential (check our culture deck here: http://bit.ly/glintsculture).
- Just the right size: As a Series B startup, we are not too big such that we are a corporate where you can't move fast and feel like you don’t make a significant impact, and not too small where you have to do cross-functional work all by yourself.
- Demonstrates and articulates understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Balances existing visual and UX patterns with platform-specific patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Anticipates and communicates blockers, delays, and cost ballooning for their work before they require escalation. Ensures expectations within their team are clarified between all parties involved.
- Communicates effectively, clearly, concisely in written and verbal form both technical and non technical subjects, and in an audience-oriented way.
- Maintains and suggests evolutions of our Design Principles & System and other existing style guides with a holistic consideration for their platform’s future.
- Delivers praise and constructive feedback to their team, teammates, and manager in a useful manner. Delivers feedback to their team’s business stakeholders when opportunities arise.
- Understands their team’s domain, shares their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contributes to their team’s documentation. Like the big-brother/sister to your younger siblings.
- You can output quick iterations and hi-fidelity prototypes and still have the ability to work in a changing environment. You know the pit falls of just incrementalism. Show us grand thinking, and small actions that had impact
- You are data aware, informed and driven. Analytics and metrics don’t scare you. You might not be a data scientist, but you long to harness data more to validate your designs
- You’re passionate and empathetic - you fall in love with problems, not solutions.
- You don’t burn out if things don’t go your way. You’re a doer, and a helper
- Your portfolio has some best-in-class work and demonstrates your ability to shape broad conceptual ideas into valuable features for users and explain how and why. The ideal portfolio will detail clearly your contribution to the presented projects and will outline your thought process from the hypothesis stage throughout the final result as well as used methodologies.