Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior PHP Developer Aloha Consulting Group
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc)
- The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, discuss prioritization, and relay expectations between multiple teams with varied technical skill-sets.
- Successful candidates should be able to solve coding challenges presented during interviews using PHP.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Writing and deploying PHP applications using modern tools
- GIT or SVN experience
- RESTful API design and development
- Mobile-first Responsive Development experience
- Major in computer science is preferred
- Expert PHP knowledge
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals (beyond algorithms, arrays, loops, and recursions)
- Experience working with Laravel and other MVC PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
- CSS framework experience (Bootstrap or similar)
- Ability to optimize systems for performance, scalability, reliability and maintainability
- Web-based portfolio demonstrating and speaking to involvement in project