As a Senior .NET developer, you will:
- Develop mission-critical distributed applications for a broad range of clients and industries, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with business analysts and software architects to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems; participate directly in technical decisions.
- Be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 4-5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft Technologies
- Good reading skills in English (required)
- Extensive knowledge of C# as well as .NET framework
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, especially SOLID principles
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit
Priority for candidates
Experience in ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, KendoUI, Entity Framework is a plus
Why Candidate should apply for this position
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
1 round Offline interview with HR + Technical Manager (no test)
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.