Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Marketing Associate (Growth & Analyst) Ruangguru
- Create initiatives to increase activation in lead/lagging indicators for Ruangguru both from online and offline efforts.
- Coordinate with the business, growth, content and the rest of activation team to launch, test and scale new initiatives
- Scale initiatives to many other cities and communities with great efficiency
- Build awareness and conversion to numbers of active users
- Lead the reinforcement of the brand image and key message to active users so they stay engaged within the program
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM, and Product Team.
- Execute communication for ATL and BTL marketing (paid channels)
- Accountable for timeline and deliveries
- Discover growth opportunities by proactively exploring the product’s funnel conversion rates for different segments of users
- Manage and prioritize experiment ideas based on Impact, Confidence, and Effort (ICE) scores
- At least 3 years of work experience in Growth Hacking or Digital Marketing role.
- Proven experience in developing a marketing strategy with stellar execution
- Have a solid track record of performing and showing results in terms of successful campaigns, programs, innovative ideas or anything original to your way of work.
- Strong structured thinking skills with a good marketing framework
- A data-driven mindset and good with numbers in all approach to uncover new trends and insights
- Advanced research skills for current trends and competitor benchmarking
- Experience and extensive knowledge in growth hacking from offline and online means such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social engineering, telesales etc
- Independent self-starter that can plan and execute his/her own initiatives and pivot accordingly when required
- Excellent communication skill to present ideas to senior professionals and stakeholders
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- Strong team player and business acumen; possessing team synergy skills with a high level of passion in collaborating, influencing and leading cross-functional team
- Excellent English skill both written and oral