Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Involved in new systems development, enhancements and maintenance to existing applications to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Responsible for programming, problem resolution and user support for one or more system applications
- Plan, execute and monitor projects assigned to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule
- Prepares technical and user documentation
- Degree/Diploma in Computing or related majors
- Good working experience developing web applications, and integrating enterprise systems
- Good working experience with the MERN stack (MongoDB/MySQL, ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS)
- Good working experience with relational databases such as MySQL / Oracle, and non-relational databases such as MongoDB
- Good working experience with Source/Version Control tools such as Git.
- Demonstrable portfolio of projects in the technologies listed above.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills