Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Senior Executive - Public Relation at TAPTAP
- Develop a PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for the Marketing team.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Handle all public relations activities.
- Collaborate with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications.
- At least 5 years experience in the relevant position, from leading Communications agencies or Fintech/MarTech industry preferably.
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Strong relationships with media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print, online media interviews.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Fluent in English, both speaking & writing.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkups.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team-building activities.
- Snacks, tea, and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.