Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Plan, build, execute, and optimize Jamtangan.com marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM/GDN/Youbube/UAC, email, social media and affiliate marketing platform.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments, research on competitors and their market positioning.
- Promote the brand concept, while ensuring communications and visual consistency according to the brand style guide.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing activity
- Experiences in well-known e-commerce / platform-based and mobile-based startup is a plus
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience working with social media tools, analytics and digital marketing tools
- Advanced communication skills: strong presentation, verbal and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Extensive understanding of online to offline marketing industry trends and tactics, and how to unite our business activities with digital & social media to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- A critical and strategic thinker: Good with planning and great attention to details
- Technological thinker: Fully up-to-date on the latest in social and marketing and able to execute.
- Fully understand programmatic advertising and Google Ads Manager and optimize this together with the team.
- Have a strong leadership skill, goal-oriented, good writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in similar digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of digital and startup marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Technically savvy with digital marketing tools
- High curiosity and willingness to explore and experiment with new marketing channels and tools