Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Together with our business development team, you will participate in technical discussions for future clients and assess qualified clients to join our RevoU Labs program, and understand clients’ marketing goals.
- Together with project officers and students you will develop marketing strategies, present initial strategies to the client, create performance reports, and ensure the success of RevoU clients projects
- Be responsible for any technical setup, troubleshooting, budgeting, timeline, to ensure campaigns are tracked accordingly. Oversee the execution of the campaign to run smoothly.
- Work with project officers to ensure our students upskill their digital marketing expertise by teaching the necessary skills (data analytics, communication, other technical skills), monitor reporting & optimization strategies. Conduct roleplay sessions with students before meeting clients.
- Collaborate with RevoU internal teams such as career placement teams, finance, business operations, and faculty to improve the learning experience and hireability of students.
- Have a track record of managing campaigns from various industries (strong bonus points if you have experience in working at a digital marketing agency)
- Have proven technical expertise in Social Media Ads, Google Ads, and Marketing Analytics
- Have a general knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, and social media organic marketing concepts
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve. You are unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Data-driven mindset and proven ability to perform relevant data analyses, draw key insights, and use data to form and execute a strategy
- Experience working in a high-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than a semester or annual cycles
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding in their career: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage