Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Data Scientist ilmuOne Data
- Responsible for methodology research, data processing, and documentation to conduct independent self-guided exploration of research and frame open-ended industry questions, including, but not limited to:
- Conducts statistical analyses to develop strategies,
- Builds predictive models and machine-learning algorithms,
- Identifies data patterns and trends,
- Proposes solutions and strategies to business challenges,
- Presents information using data visualization techniques, and
- Documents all processes and research.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through machine learning and/or statistical modelling.
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviors that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement through machine learning and/or statistical modelling.
- Responsible for implementation of client’s analytics solutions with internal Project Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain client analytics reports.
- Commits to personal learning and growth.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Data Science fields.
- Demonstrable advanced skills in Python and SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Preferred familiarity with deep learning libraries, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Advanced in Mathematical, Statistical, and/or Machine Learning skills required, and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Preferred familiarity with diverse applications of data science ranging from Neural Networks to NLP to machine vision.
- Knowledge and/or experience in working with structured and unstructured data sets.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Data Architecture and Engineering, especially Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiar with Data Visualization Tools, Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills, structured thinking and scientific approach required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and keep supervisors informed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise terms.
- Willing to learn new skills and able to do so independently.
- Ability to take initiative.