Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Backend - NodeJS Engineer Twibbonize
- Develop features and improvements of Twibbonize products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders within the Engineering team to maintain a high bar of quality in a face-paced, iterative environment.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Having solid knowledge in scalable and robust Microservice-architecture based system design.
- Having knowledge in software testing and CI/CD.
- Experienced in using Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Experienced in collaboration and versioning tools such as Git.
- Experienced in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in using the AWS ecosystem.
- Good communication skill and could provide insightful feedback in your area of expertise
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership over projects and take initiative to ensure success.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbally.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Physics, or any other related field.