Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Backend Engineer at PT Tricada Intronik
- Work closely with the product manager to solve business problems and needs, create a product roadmap, and contribute actively to development prioritization.
- Lead development of features within your specific assigned project or product delivery team.
- Hands-on involvement in the product's architecture and mentoring junior developers on solution architecture.
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of deliverables for the team.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- At least three years of software development experience, working in backend development.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, databases, etc.).
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring Boot framework.
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, NoSQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices.
- Solid knowledge of event processing platforms (ex: Kafka, Flink, Spring Cloud Data Flow), multi-threading, enterprise integration patterns, JMS, Web Service, and REST.
- Familiar with CI/CD tooling and infrastructure (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) is a plus.
- Familiar with virtualization, containerization, and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More