Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Art Director (Automotive) HAKUHODO
Overall View of the Job
- Art Direction for brands;
- Oversee Art directors under;
- Ideation with team.
- ATL and/or Digital agencies;
- At least 6 years of working experience in advertising agencies;
- Previous positions: Art Director/Senior Art Director;
- Having knowledge of production (in print, TV, digital, BTL);
- Well-versed in art direction in all materials from ATL, BTL to digital;
- Remain up-to-date and ahead of the curve with the latest marketing trends, techniques and technologies;
- Creative, professional;
- Team leader/player;
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy;
- Participate in company’s event, company trip;
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company);
- Salary reviewed annually.