Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Seller & Customer Support Manager at Renos
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in managing seller support or customer service teams, preferably in the e-commerce or marketplace industry.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on providing effective solutions to seller issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish a connection with sellers and build strong relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability-- Keep promises to customers, team, ourselves
- Integrity --be true to ourselves, honest, moral uprightness, create trust
- Passion --contribution and commitment, be at our best
- Curiosity-- do experiments to LEARN, eager to find the answers, ready to change for better
- RESPECT-- believe in the good intention of others, give first, and open to receive back, no judgment
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More