Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Secretary/Personal Assistant Pt Procon Indo Sekata
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational, and time management skills
- Well organized, able to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.