Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Script Writer Intern C Channel
- Research and develop topics for different content as needed.
- Research possible interview subjects, write interview guidelines and conduct interviews as needed.
- Develop the narrative structure and write final scripts for long and short format content.
- Edit and QC copy as needed.
- Review footage and help create storylines.
- Edit and adapt the narrative as footage is generated.
- Be on set and participate of filming sessions when needed.
- Help develop the brands tone of voice.
- Ensure the brands tone of voice is reflected across all generated media.
- Students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events