Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Travels are free
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
This job post is managed by
Job description for School Psychologist at Millennia World School
- Improving student's academic performance by doing assessment, monitoring, and problem solving.
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional or social issue.
- Strengthen the family-school relationship.
- Providing individual and group counseling as needed by the students.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Improving the assessment of student's academic progress and behavior.
- Providing reports in regards to students psychological and behavioral condition and needs.
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Educational Psychology is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of mental health and the treatment of affective and behavioral disorders.
- Experienced in providing psychological assessment and counseling to students is a plus.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More